Asso Ultra Clear 4oz – Mono TYED816
- This line is being used across the country by a growing number of top anglers who find the sheer quality at a sensible price too good to resist. It is based on a high-quality copolymer with a fluorocarbon coating – Using fluorocarbon coating means a line can offer the benefits of a quality copolymer like suppleness and low memory along with the benefits of Fluorocarbon like high strength, abrasion resistance and added weight to encourage sinking.
- Normal monofilaments and copolymers absorb water molecules after being wet for a few hours, this reduces the strength by around 15%, a coating of waterproof fluorocarbon prevents this meaning the full strength is retained.
- 4oz spool.
- Fluorocarbon Coated Copolymer
- Supreme knot and linear breaking strength
- Very high performance thanks to a new copolymer
- High abrasion resistance and durability
- Low Stretch and low memory
- 15lb – Diameter: 0.32mm – 1205m
- 20lb – Diameter: 0.36mm – 917m
- 25lb – Diameter: 0.40mm – 800m