Fenix HM50R V2.0 Headlamp – Headlamps SBGN347
This updated version of the best selling Fenix HM50R now features a maximum of 700 Lumens, plus an additional red light mode. They also now have an ultra-fast USB-C charging port that gets you from flat to full in just an hour and a half! Still as tough and rugged as ever, they now carry an IP68 waterproof rating so you can dunk them and wear them out in rain with complete confidence. An ideal headlamp for all outdoor activities and extreme sports, but definitely rugged enough for fishing.
- Cree XP-G3 S4 white light LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Included a 16340 rechargeable LI-ion battery.
- Quickly detachable to use as a right angle flashlight.
- White and red light.
- USB Type-C charging port for easy and fast charging.
- Lockout function avoids accidental activation.
- Made of durable A6061-T6 aluminium.
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Lockout function – avoids accidental activation (hold button for 3 seconds to activate / de activate)
- Intelligent overheat protection reduces output at 60 deg C
- Low voltage warning (With Fenix L16-700P battery, LED blinks to remind you to recharge)
- Easily replaceable rechargeable battery
- Can be used underwater at 2m depth for 4 hours
Two different light options
White light mode – 4 settings
- Low: 30 lumens (42 hrs) – 23m beam
- Med: 130 lumens (8 hrs) – 49m beam
- High: 400 lumens (3 hrs) – 86m beam
- Turbo: 700 lumens (1 hr) – 115m beam
Red beam – Protect your night vision or set up an SOS signal with the low level red beam.
- Red 5 lumens (60 hrs) – 6m beam
- Red SOS: 5 lumens (120 hrs) – 6m beam (light visible at considerable distance)
- Retail Packaged Fenix HM50R V2.0 Headlamp
- ARB-L16-700P Battery
- Spare O-ring
- Charging cable
- User Manual
- Warranty card